04/05/18: Meeting canceled due to lack of quorum
– to be rescheduled at a later date.
Board Meeting Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 9:00 am
at The Rellik Tavern, 726 First Street, Benicia, CA
The Downtown Benicia Alliance is a partnership of our Businesses that, together we will promote the common interests of and improve advocacy for our downtown.
Celebrating Local Merchants Every Day.
Downtown Benicia Alliance Board Meeting
April 10, 2018, 9:00 AM
The Rellik Tavern
- Call to Order and Roll Call:
- Public Comment: Members of the Public are invited to comment on any item related to the affairs of the Downtown Benicia Alliance. Each member has up to three minutes to address the Board. The Board is not allowed to discuss matters brought up during public comment.
- Approval of Agenda: Chair will seek approval of the Agenda. Only items already on the agenda may be discussed. Approval of the Agenda allows for adjustment of the order in which items are discussed.
- Approval of Minutes: Chair will seek approval of the January 9, 2018 minutes (below). The minutes should be approved if they adequately and accurately reflect the decisions and action made at the previous meeting. If a Board Member was absent for the meeting, they should abstain from voting, unless their vote is necessary to form a quorum, at which point they may vote on the item.
- Appointment of Susan North, Treasury Commons, to represent Second Floor Business on the Board of Director for a two-year term: Discussion, Board Action and Vote.
- Maintenance of Lights in Trees of First Street: Discussion, Possible Board Action and Vote.
- Film Festival Sponsorship: At the request of Gordon Grey, this item is agendized for Discussion, Possible Board Action and Vote.
- Business Improvement District (BID) Assessment Update: Discussion, Possible Board Action and Vote.
- Treasurer’s Report: Discussion, Possible Board Action and Vote.
Present: Carl Lucca, Suzanne Joncoaltz, Eric Hoglund, Tom Hamilton, James Morgan, Robert Nelson
Susan North, Treasury Commons, volunteered to fill the Second Floor Business position for a two-year term.
9. Adjourn: 9:52 AM