Downtown Benicia Alliance Board Meeting
Tuesday August 6, 2019
Lucca Bar & Grill
439 First Street
The Downtown Benicia Alliance is a partnership of our Businesses that, together we will promote the common interests of and improve advocacy for our downtown.
Celebrating Local Merchants Every Day.
7. Secretary: Gennyfer Santel, Glen Cove Farm (Term expires Dec 2020)
1. Call to Order and Roll Call:
2. Public Comment: Members of the Public are invited to comment on any item related to the affairs of the Downtown Benicia Alliance. Each member has up to three minutes to address the Board. The Board is not allowed to discuss matters brought up during public comment.
3. Approval of Agenda: Chair will seek approval of the Agenda. Only items already on the agenda may be discussed. Approval of the Agenda allows for adjustment of the order in which items are discussed.
Recommended Action: Vote to approve agenda as presented.
4. Update on Decorative Lights in Trees and Replacement Strands: City Staff will provide an update on maintenance of the decorative tree lights and replacement of strands.
Recommended Action: Receive update and input from Board Members and public. Provide direction to city staff and lighting contractor.